Here are the steps you should take to modify your repository.
- Create a directory called
assignment_2in the root directory of the existing repo.
- Use the command
git mvto move all of your assignment 2 files into this directory.
- Commit your changes and push them to github.
- For future assignments (e.g. assignment 3), create appropriately named subdirectories for your work.
- Submit your future assignments by committing and pushing to the same repo.
- Optional: rename your repository on github to